Cassie By Month

Monday, April 19, 2010

Movie Monday



So yesterday we got a chance to go out to the movies (and dinner too!!) so being the upstanding married adult parents out on the town without the kiddo couple that we are we went and saw "How to Train Your Dragon" (in IMAX 3D of course...)yep an animated children's movie. And we loved it. Can't wait to pick up the book now and read it with C :)

And can I just say...
Tron Legacy?? Can. Not. Wait.

Good thing it doesn't come out until December so we can save up the $$$ to go see it, these movies seem to get more expensive every time!

1 comment:

JayZ said...

A movie AND dinner....awesome! But too funny you went to see a kids movie. Next time, see Kick-Ass...really good and way too violent for kids :-)

I've seen 3 movies in the last 3 weeks. I can't remember the last time I saw that many movies in a row. I guess John and I are trying to enjoy going to the movies while we can :-)

You and my husband would get along. He can't wait for Tron Legacy. I have never seen the first one...I'm sure he's going to correct that soon, lol.