Cassie By Month

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PIP's (a/k/a Projects in Progress)

Some updates on the basement and a couple of other projects I have in the works :)

Sheet rock in Mom's apartment is up! *Just* need to tape/spackle prime and paint...

Also got the floor down in the bathroom

And my grandpa started to finish the windows... he is making them go from something like this...


To this...

The cats are going to love having those window sills!

Another project I have going on are some art holder/displays and chalk boards for the girls' craft area


LOVE that I found the spray paint primer and I just can't wait to see how the chalkboard actually turns out!


And just a father's day present that popped into my head this morning...hopefully it turns out cool :) (either way I'll post pics after father's day!)



No comments: