Cassie By Month

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

As I said over on my other blog:

Alright, I know it's been a long time but hey life gets in the way sometimes.  We haven't been doing much gaming as of late what with the holidays followed by birthdays followed by finishing the basement in record time so we could have family stay with us.  Add in sickness and toddlers being toddlers and there you have it, my excuse for not blogging...

I can't believe Easter 2012 has come and gone!!  It's crazy how fast time has flown and that I didn't get around to posting at all in March, let alone post for 28 days in February...




With the exception of a couple of colds we had a pretty great Easter this year.  We didn't really get the girls much in the way of gifts, just a stuffed animal animal for A and a car for C.  The fun of the day really came from the girls finding the Eggs the Easter bunny hid for them downstairs (in our new family room!).  

They both had a blast and C especially loved making a breakfast out of chocolate bunny and some jelly beans :) 








Family came over in the afternoon for a lunch and to watch some movies (I see Hop becoming an Easter tradition in this house...) over all it was just a nice relaxing day, just what we needed!

No comments: