Cassie By Month

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A's Birthday!!

This week we celebrated A's 2nd Birthday!  In some ways I can't believe it's already been two years and in some others I can't believe it's *only* been two years since she joined our family.  Seriously, sometimes I wonder if she's two or twelve...more info and updates to come after her 2 year doc apt!
Birthday girl on her birthday morning!

Getting her Birthday Build a Bear
 
DIY "foam pit" I made for her party, I think it was a hit!

Her rockstar doll cake

Cupcakes on the cool record stand I DIY'd

And of course her birthday plate!


 

2 comments:

JayZ said...

Happy birthday A! Looks like the girls really enjoyed the foam pit! We have a huge inflatable pool...wonder if it would work in that too?!

You did a great job on the cake and cupcakes! And I love the record stand!

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Thanks! I'm sure an inflatable pool would work, just so you know I used 12 pool noodles in their pool and it just barely covered the bottom, so I would probably go with 15 or 20 (or a smaller pool)...But then again that's just me, the kids had a blast with what was there.