Cassie By Month

Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 1







Today (January 25) is the first day of my career as a Stay at Home (work from home?) mom. Even though my little girl is 2 weeks old M has been home with us for the past 2 weeks so they don't tecnically count. As of today I start to figure out how to do everything all over again and do it while the baby (hopefully) sleeps. I also need to figure out how to take my photography to the next level...I need to figure out how to use my brand new Nikon D5000, set up my recently purchased backdrops and lights and figure out how to market myself...while I am doing that I need to get my jewelry making in order and figure out how to market that as well and figure out how to get my products in to some local stores...anything and everything I can do to not have to go back to work fulltime so that I can figure out how to be a mom and grow the best little girl that I can...

2 comments:

Sumer said...

You will figure it out in time. That is awesome that you are able to stay at home, facing putting a 6 week old baby in daycare is scary and super expensive - especially around here. You will get into all worked out.

Cassie's Mom said...

I am hoping to get to stay at home, I want to do everything in my power to make it so that I can anyway for exactly those two reasons, the expense and the whole not wanting to leave my 6 week old with strangers. Even if I end up having to get a work from home or night job it will be worth it in the end...