Cassie By Month

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cassie and the Root Beer...a picture story

Oye, I have a darned big (picture laden) post coming up about our Labor Day weekend camping trip, but while I am organizing all those pictures and doing the write up I thought I would go ahead and post these nice and quick :)

It's no secret, I am an official card carrying member {or would be if there were such things :) } of the Mommarazzi. I will take a picture of anything and everything when it comes to Miss Cassie, the way I see it I want to have everything recorded, you never know what she may want to look back on one day! I may drive Daddy crazy and who knows, Cassie may grow to be aggravated by it some day as well, but until then I will point and shoot when ever I get the chance.

So while I was going through the pictures from last weekend I ran across these, they may seem like nothing as taken but rearranged you have a little story just waiting to be scrapbooked someday :)

Cassie and the Root Beer

So Miss Cassie, have you decided what will you have??


Umm, nothing for me thanks I think I will just settle for chewing on the entire menu.


Or maybe I'll just gnaw on a straw...


Are you sure you don't even want to try a little bit of authentic A&W Root Beer??


Well Maybe just a little...


Oh yea, that's the stuff. Thanks for that Daddy!


THE END

The real story of Cassie and the Root Beer was more along the lines of Mommy and Daddy and Grandma were all having a conversation while Cassie was entertaining herself sooooooo after she grew bored with the menu, then the straw she went for the next thing she could find which happened to be Daddy's Root Beer...which she grabbed and started to spill all over, but Daddy caught it just in time. Turns out though Cassie just wanted to ease her new tooth by rubbing her gums on the nice cool glass. Never a boring outing :)

No comments: