Cassie By Month

Monday, November 14, 2011

DIY Christmas to-do

Christmas To-Do list for this week, it's alot, but I think/hope I can do it...

1. Cut pieces for A's and CJ's turtles
2. Color salt ornaments
3. Make pattern and cut pieces for C's dolls
4. Paint Beds for C's dolls
5. Finish blankets for C's Dolls
6. Make Cat beds for APF donation
7. Cut pieces for M's present
8. Cut pieces for A's Cat Softie
9. Cut pieces for CJ's Rocket Softie

Essentially what it boils down to is to make *something/anything* out of this pile of stuff...


***Disclaimer...yes I AM fully aware it is not even Thanksgiving yet...thanks for the reminders though :) ***

2 comments:

JayZ said...

Way to be organized! I had big plans to make some ornament gifts but with us moving the 1st weekend of December, I don't know if I'll get to it. But there is always next year!

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Ugh, I don't envy you at all, that was us last year, at least you'll be in your new home though!! (And BTW, where are the pics of the new place??)