Cassie By Month

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Our Life of Late via my Instagram Feed

Can't believe August is almost over already!  We've been so busy I haven't even really had time to break out my *real* camera, I've just been winging it with my phone...so here is what we've been doing via my instagram feed :)

We've been...

...geocaching...




... getting ready for comic con...




...getting ready for school...



...having our first trip to the dentist...



...going to the county fair...





...and playing lots and lots of Get Bit...



So that's about it for now, we have been making every moment of summer count.  Can't believe summer is almost gone, but I am *really* looking forward to seeing what fall brings our way!

Next up...my Hawkgirl tutorial just in case there is another mom out there like me with a daughter who is just obsessed with Hawkgirl and the rest of the Justice League.

No comments: