Cassie By Month

Monday, July 12, 2010

Catching Up...


For the 1st 6 months of Cassie's life I have been mixing home and business on my other blog and figured it was time to make the split and focus on each in their own respective places. Hopefully I wont leave my other blog to fester but I have a feeling there will be a lot of posting going on over here as I (try my hardest to) keep a log of our family's everyday events and watch as we grow and learn and live and love together!

and with that here is a bit of history to catch everyone up...

Miss Cassie was evicted just about a month early on January 8, 2010 she was a whopping 6 pounds, 15 ounces and 19.25 inches long



since that chilly snowy day our life has been crazy wonderful, watching this little baby grow and learn and soak in the world around her.

No comments: