Cassie By Month

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2 Month and 18 Month Stats


Ooops looks like I totally forgot to post this :( ah well guess better late than never lol

The Little and Littlest Misses had their 18 month and 2 month appointments last week, here are the stats!


The Little Miss is weighing in at 26 Pounds now and 32.5 inches tall putting her squarely in the 75 percentile for both


The Littlest Miss is weighing in at 11.9 pounds and a whopping 24 inches tall putting her in 75th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height!

Kinda sad I never recorded the info for the Little Miss when she had her well child checkups, but at least we are doing it now! Plus our new doctor gives us a sheet each time with their stats and what shots they got so we can put it in their books (which I should really get started...) it's kinda neat!

2 comments:

JayZ said...

Wow, Littlest Miss is growing fast! Your girls are adorable!

Our ped gives us a sticker with all her stats. It was great for her first year calendar because I just stuck the sticker on there. I failed miserably on the baby book. I kept it up until I went back to work when she was 4 months. So my plan is to just print her monthly updates from the blog in a book for each year. That will be her baby book :-)

Charlotte said...

my goodness alli does have long loegs :) furthermore i just noticed the vanderlofske look in miss cassie. they are so beautiful