Cassie By Month

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lemon "One"der cookie with the Little Miss

Ahhh I can't wait until I can have both my girls in the kitchen with me baking cookies and cakes and all sorts of goodies :) I can just envision all the sticky messes we will make lol

We got our first taste of it on Monday :) while supper was bubbling on the stove I decided to try out a quick cookie recipe that one of my friends had pinned...(it was this recipe for reference)

The recipe for the cookies couldn't have been easier...one box of lemon cake mix, one tub of cool whip and one egg (hence my nick name of the "one"der cookies...)

The best part of this though??? The Little miss helped out!! It was so much fun :)


The Results?


Were yummy, chewy, lemony goodness :)


1 comment:

JayZ said...

I need to make those! They look so easy and I love anything lemon. Hmm, might have to get the ingredients for this weekend :-)

I can't wait to bake with Jos! I want to get her a little apron, lol. Looks like Cassie's 1st baking experience was a success!