Cassie By Month

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Firsts - Crawling Cassie!

Cassie is crawling now and she is great at it! There is no keeping this girl in one place anymore. If she is awake she is on the move, usually headed toward every power cord and/or any other non child proofed (yet) hazard she can find. In a way its so exciting to see her moving around but it is also sad in a way...another milestone bites the dust...

Today a break from the pictures, here are some videos! I admitt these are pretty poor quality, but still fun!




3 comments:

JayZ said...

Go, Cassie, go! I'm not looking forward to the crawling. Now if I need to do something, I place Jos somewhere and she stays there, lol.

Sumer said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!

Cassie's Mom said...

Aww Janelle I (kinda) wish I could still do that! We are going out tonight to get some gates though so we will be able to keep her a bit more contained and safe :) It will be interesting when we go camping in a couple of weeks to see how she does outside in the dirt lol

Aw thanks Sumer! So is Aiden!