Cassie By Month

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This mommy reads


Almost hitting my goal! Going to have to make a new one soon maybe 30 books by the end of 2010?

1) The Battle of the Labyrinth - Rick Riordan
2) Dead and Gone - Charlaine Harris
3) Dead in the Family - Charlaine Harris
4) The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
5) Many Bloody Returns - Various
6) Evermore - Alyson Noel
7) Around the World in 80 Days - Jules Verne
8) Marked - P.C. and Kristen Cast
9)Betrayed - P.C. and Kristen Cast
10)Chosen - P.C. and Kristen Cast
11)Untamed - P.C. and Kristen Cast
12)Hunted - P.C. and Kristen Cast
13)Tempted - P.C. and Kristen Cast
14)Burned - P.C. and Kristen Cast

Currently Reading

Frankenstein - Mary Shelley (this is turning out to be so much less interesting than I had imagined! I am finding it to be depressing and kinda boring...though I have never seen any of the movie versions of it either so I had no idea what to expect...)

Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning

Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte

1 comment:

Sapphire said...

I love the fever books. Actually I love all things Karen Marie Moning :-)