Cassie By Month

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let's get a routine down...

All right, I seriously need to get a routine down...this randomness (and all the mess) is pretty much killing me so here we go...

Sunday ~ Menu Plan and Coupon Clipping
Monday ~ Laundry, Grocery Shopping and Budget/Bill Paying
Tuesday ~ General Cleaning - Kitchen, Bathroom and Living Room
Wednesday ~ General Cleaning - Bedrooms
Thursday ~ Clean/Wash floors
Friday ~ Touch ups, Errands out and Lunch with Daddy
Saturday ~ Free Day

Of course it is going to take me a while to catch up with everything cleaning and budget wise but at least I have a course of action. I feel so much better having a game plan!

I wonder now if I should put up a calendar and give myself a gold star for each task completed LOL...

Now I just need to get back on track with the activities and crafting and general learning with Cassie!

No comments: