Cassie By Month

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh so exciting

Yep in our little life its the little things that are exciting :)

First thing...Last night I purchased the supplies are we are set to attmept our green/frugal cleaning! Going to start out with the simple stuff today to clean the Windows, Living room, Kitchen and Bathroom. This weekend I am going to attempt making some laundry detergent.


And next up... I ordered a table yesterday for Cassie to craft on :) so far I have just been putting down a huge blanket on the living room floor and letting her have at it, but I think now we need to start having her contained a bit more to a creative space. I didn't want to put her in her high chair or at the kitchen table simply because that's where we eat...or TRY to get her to eat anyway, don't want to confuse her by trying to teach her to NOT eat the art supplies :)

So I ordered her this table. . .
We will set it up in the living room sans umbrella and make a little crafting center for her. Can't wait to get it! (though will have to wait a bit, I ordered it on Walmart.com and had it shipped to the store for free to save the $10 shipping fee...)

But anyway... during my grocery shopping excursion last night I bought some crafting supplies :) bought the supplies to make some playdough (Kool Aid and Creme of Tar Tar!) and to make a dry erase coloring book. And bought some water colors, can't wait to see what she does with the paints!


Also over the weekend we finally bought the rocker/recliner and dresser for Alli's room! We don't have room for it yet, but it should be getting here early next week (around the same time the craft table will get here). We should have the recliner in time for me to start taking Alli's monthly pics!!! (yes, yes I know, I seriously need to update the monthly pics for Cassie still, I'll get to it lol)

No comments: