Cassie By Month

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Party Planning...

In a little less than 2 (TWO!) months our sweet little princess will be a year old, it's almost unfathomable how fast time is flying.

So amidst all of the house buying/selling/packing we have a party to plan! It is kind of weird planing a party to have in a home that we are not even in yet, but I can do it!

So things that need to get planned/done:

Date/Time: Done (I think)
Theme: Done - Cupcakes!
Guest list: TBD
Invites: TBD - will probably be 98% facebook
Decorations: TBD - will probably be handmade
Cake/Cupcakes :) : TBD
Food: TBD

Doesn't look like much when you write it out like that but I still feel like I have a tone to do!

1 comment:

Sumer said...

I absolutely cannot believe that Miss. Cassie is almost a year old already! When things settle for you guys a little we should get together...with out without the boys. If you need any help or need someone to bounce ideas off of I am always around.