Cassie By Month

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly

So Shutterfly is doing this awesome promotion where they are giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers...want to know more? check it out here...Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010


I have been using Shutterfly pretty much since we started planning our wedding in 2006, I do have to say they put out great quality products, in fact the year we got married we had albums made up with our wedding pictures to give as gifts and they came out great AND got to us in time for Christmas even though I wasn't all that prompt with ordering them :) (plus they let you do cool things like share slide shows of your albums on things like your blog ;) )


This year we will be ordering our Christmas cards through them yet again, can't wait to take our pictures so that I can decide which style to go with! Right now I think the top contenders are...






I guess it just depends on how good I am at taking pictures tonight whether I get one with many pictures in it or just one :) we shall see come December!

And on a non-christmas card related note, I can't wait to take some cake smashing pictures of Cassie so I can get one of these made to put up in what will be our entertainment room at the new house! Something about having a picture printed up on canvas just seems so much cooler than just a picture print sometimes!

3 comments:

JayZ said...

That's awesome! But I'm having a friend design our card...too bad!

I have a pregnancy picture and 4 of Jos's newborn pictures printed on canvas and hanging in her room...LOVE them! I also have one of my favorite wedding pictures printed on canvas. So much cooler than framed picture! But *hint* winkflash.com has them for cheaper, and you can usually find a sale for them. I got mine for 40% off! ;-)

MTDV said...

so fun kate!
so im guessing u have to already buy some to get the free ones?

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Nope Mim, you have to have a blog and sign up at the like I posted at the top they send you a list of what you need to blog about, if you hit all their check point they give you a code...got mine, its good till 12-31