Cassie By Month

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ahhh things are finally getting back to normal

So I don't have much time to post, the gentleman was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago to start fixing our radon issue, hope he gets here soon!

Anyway we are finally HERE! At HOME! and things are finally settling down a bit, we have tv AND a stand to put it on, furniture, internet AND a computer to use it with...things are good again :) I will save a bulk of the post for when I have time to do it justice and I will save review of Miss Cassie's first birthday until I have pictures to go with it, I just wanted to stop in and say HI!

So Hi! and Happy New Year!

And since it's been a while since I added some pictures...here is the little girlie on her birthday trying out her toothbrush...she just LOVES brushing her teeth, hope she keeps up that attitude with it :)


3 comments:

Bekah said...

What a good little brusher, she needs to come give Jack a lesson! He hates it!

JayZ said...

Love the pictures! She looks so proud of herself :-)

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Ha Ha, thanks Bekah! She only has those two teeth so far so hopefully once she gets some more in she will still like it the same. Right now I wonder if she just likes the feel on her gums?

Lol Janelle, she gets those proud looks all the time now, I just love it!