Cassie By Month

Monday, January 17, 2011

Status updates I just can't wait to post...i.e. so much to look forward to in the coming months!

~ Cutting a hole in the foundation of our house today...this could get messy

~ OMG look at all the green out there!

~ It's a GIRL! Allison Rose born ______ at _______ am/pm

~ So so nice to finally have our master bedroom look like...well a bedroom...

~ Yay no more rusty kitchen color!!

~ Geocaching today!!!

~ Picked up our first farm share can't wait to figure out what's for dinner!

~ Basement is D.O.N.E. game night Friday...be here or be square!

~ Awesome, 25 books read and it's not even December yet!

~ My Skates still fit!!!!

~ Dinner out at the Melting Pot tonight for Valentine's day :)

~ Just bought tickets to the final Harry Potter movie... bittersweet but I can't wait!!

~ Yard Sale today! Come buy all our stuff!

~ Today marks a Decade together with the love of my life, happiest 10 years so far :)

~ Wait I am 29? I guess this is the day I officially stop counting the years :)

~ We are FINALLY all unpacked!

~ Heading out for our first camping trip of the year...

~ Going out Kayaking! Haven't done this in a while should be interesting!


All those and much much more to come I am sure :)

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

YAY some of ours are gonna be the same. Furthermore They all sound wonderful. Furthermore I didn't know you guys geocached my name on there is hushush if u wanna add me shane is shaneq05 whats your names?

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Hey! Yep we geocache, we have for a few years now (our banner picture for the blog is actually us after we found some caches by kayak, fun, fun!) we haven't had a chance really in the last year or so though. Hoping to get back to it soon! I sent you a friend request, our name is Mkvanderlofske (original I know :) )We should all go out some time!

brooke.danielle said...

I love that you did it this way! My friend suggested that I make a list of what I'm looking forward to in the next few months, and I did... but this is soo much more fun "status updates" heeheee love it! And I also cannot wait to be reading these updates! Soo exciting!