Cassie By Month

Thursday, January 13, 2011

And it's a...........GIRL!


So sorry this post is so late, but couldn't do much about that so we are here now!

Had BV#2's anatomy scan last week! Didn't take long to find out that Cassie is going to have a little baby sister to pass all of her stuff on down to :) though she did not want to pose at all for pictures apparently she is perfectally healthy and happy in there with a full head of hair already. We are totally happy, though we had name and room all picked out for a boy it didn't take us long at all to decide on Allison Rose for a name and a some what woodland fantasy type theme for her room!


How far along? 22.5 Weeks

How big is baby? according to my Bump ticker about the size of an Papaya

Stretch marks? starting to get some on my thighs, but nothing on the belly still, YAY!

Weight Gain? back down to 0

Sleep? what's that???? Oh so much more now that we are in the new home! Guess it was just stress keeping us up. Though Miss Cassie still tends to get up about 3ish...

Best moment this week? We officially became a mini-van family. Had to do it, but it wasn't as bad as I thought, this thing is fully technologically loaded...sooo many cool features but that is for another post!

Food Cravings? Yeah still nothing...still feel completely sick to my stomach when it comes to food...

Gender? GIRL!!!

What do you miss? Getting through an entire day without having the urge to puke...or having my throat burn up...

What are you looking forward to? Having a bigger belly bump! I so totally loved rocking my big belly with Cassie, can't wait to fully pop out with Miss Ali!

Milestone? Let's see... Cassie turned ONE! and we Closed on the house...and we got the minivan...and I am just slightly more than half way done with this pregnancy...lots of milestones to go here...

And here you go with some pictures :)

Told you she did not want to cooperate at all, especially for the 4D ones...

3 comments:

JayZ said...

I already said it on FB but congrats again on your baby girl! And Jos never wanted to cooperate for the u/s's. We never got good shots. I guess it's a good thing we didn't want to find out if it was a boy or girl because she wouldn't show us anyway, lol.

Charlotte said...

How do you tell she has a full head of hair?

Also, congratulations. I love the idea of a woodland theme. Sounds wonderful.
I love the 4D I never really see anythingw ith the other kind. But that is totally a baby!!

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Thanks again Janelle! at least Cassie cooperated for some pictures, looks like Ali doesn't really want to...oh well she will learn once she is on the outside...

LOL Charlotte I know she has a full head of hair because the Ultrasound tech tried pointing it out to me on the screen :) ...and the heartburn is apparently an indicator as well according to old wives... I really don't see much on the 2d ones either, she even labeled some of them for me this time and I am still missing what's going on.