Cassie By Month

Saturday, March 12, 2011

31 Weeks


How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of Baby: My Bump Ticker says about the size of a squash...Fit Pregnancy says about as long as a laptop... (16ish inches.)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't even know right now...gained but still under 10 pounds I think...

Maternity Clothes: Ugh...NOTHING fits anymore not even my maternity clothes from last year. Ali is sitting too low in my belly for any of my shirts to properly cover everything, my ta-tas are expanding at the speed of light and none of my jeans ever really fit. I am so ready to have my body back so I can be comfy in my clothes again (because I refuse to buy new clothes I am only going to wear for another couple months)!

Movement: All day, all night, she is a mover she is!

Symptoms: STILL with the acid reflux...it just sucks. Morning sickness is rearing its ugly head again (thought I was done with that!). Night time breathing is becoming a hassle again (it was like this with Cassie too...) Either I wake myself up by not being able to breath or I keep Mr. Matt awake because I am gasping for air so loudly, hopefully it goes back to normal soon! And on top of all that I have been having the normal Braxton Hicks contractions fun fun stuff!

Something new however with this pregnancy...the back pain! oye, I didn't have anything like this with Cassie, but this time around it has just been awful. Thank goodness it wasn't like this the first time around, Ali wouldn't be on her way if it was! I probably would have been on the "one and done" team rather than the "two under two" team :)

What I Miss: Sleeping on my back...actually I miss sleeping period.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Still a girl as far as I know!

Cravings: Sweets all the time...NOT good for my already expanding belly.

Is your nursery done? Not even close. Grandma is still sleeping in there! We probably wont even have it done by the time Ali arrives.

What are you really looking forward to? Seeing Cassie interact with her sister. Being able to have a drink of wine. The Lack of back pain.

Can you still paint your toenails? Probably not, haven't tried though. Although just getting socks on some mornings is a challenge in and of it self

Are you getting nervous? Most Definitely. Everything about my pregnancy with Cassie was smooth sailing (with the exception of the Pre-E at the end) even her delivery was quick and easy. This one has been the polar opposite so I am most definitely nervous how labor and delivery is going to go with this one. Especially with all this back pain. Am I ready for it to be over? Absolutely. Just as soon as Ali is done cooking though...Determined to make it full term this time!

No comments: