Cassie By Month

Monday, March 14, 2011

March is Craft month!

Huh...half way though the month and I am just now figuring out March is Craft month? Ah well I have been a little busy :)

Anyway I thought I would share some of the crafts I have on my plate...(pictures to come once I have finished products!)

A couple of Katie V Designs...

A birthday present for Matt...

A no sew pillow for the Little Miss for when she gets her big girl tot bed...

Some curtains for the Little Miss since it is staying lighter later than her bed time now! and since it is high time she gets some color in that room...

A hair bow holder for the Little Miss...Did I mention it was high time she got some color in her room???

Some hair bows to go in that hair bow holder! Soooo excited that she is getting hair in now so I can put bows in it :) now if only she would leave them put we would be all set.

And an *attempt* here at teaching my self how to knit to make a hat for Ali for her hospital pics since I can't find one I like to match her cute little hot pink outfit!


And let me just say that I may just lurk over there right now, but I have been SUPER inspired by the ladies over at Thenest.com on the crafting board. They are simply amazing!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

you're so ckilled. i have my moments of craftiness but nothing like that. is jelly

Team M.A.C.K. said...

LOL I try :) I figure why buy something if I can make it. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't but it's usually fun to try.