Cassie By Month

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Menu Planning Monday (belated...)

Sorry so late with this...I am actually working on a separate blog for all things kitchen related so stay tuned...till then without further ado here is the list for this/next week.

Thursday ~ Sheppard's Pie
Friday ~ Tomato Soup
Saturday ~ Corned Beef and Cabbage (celebrating St. Patty's day a little early!)
Sunday ~ Cheesy Turkey Pot Pie (this was so fantastic last time I am making it again already!)
Wednesday ~ 7 up Chicken

Yes yes, I found another promising food blog, this time through The Bump.com... so sue me!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

i love the new layout too this. its supercute.

You hae such interesting meals. 7up chicken intrigues me most :)

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Thanks Charlotte! I am trying to keep things interesting...for virtually the last 9 years we have been having the same things over and over...I am trying to broaden my horizons a bit :)

And thanks :) I want to tweak the layout a bit more but i like it for now...figured it was time for a change.