Cassie By Month

Friday, March 18, 2011

Reader Mommy

Sorry, no cute picture today...just not up to it.

1. Awakened (House of Night book 8) ~ PC and Kristen Cast
2. Storm Front (The Dresden Files Book 1) ~ Jim Butcher
3. My Fair Lazy: One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover if Not Being a Dumb Ass is the New Black, or, a Culture-Up Manifesto ~ Jen Lancaster
4. Songs of Love and Death - Various Short Stories
6. Queen of Babble - Meg Cabbot - Very cute book excellent choice for book club! It's kinda like the Shopaholic series but better :)
7. Bloodfever - Karen Marie Moning
8. Faefever - Karen Marie Moning
9. Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - Ree Drummund (excellent book!! I never read her story online so I'm not sure if its the same or not but I loved this! and now I must get her cook book...)

Currently reading -

Rereading the Twilight Saga...seriously the only thing I have the mental power for right now...I have been getting a lot of ebooks out from my library though now that I figured out how to do it. I am on a waiting list for most of the books I want to read, but I still I feel so thrifty :) no gas used and no money wasted on books I will only read once (if that! I love being able to try books out for free :) )

No comments: