Cassie By Month

Thursday, April 21, 2011

36+ Weeks


36 Week up date .... and go ... Monday we had our NST, passed with no problem at all this time! Yay Ali for cooperating finally! Doc checked me again and I was still only dilated to 1 so she stripped my membranes again and sent me home with the hopes that I would go on my own before Thursday (yesterday) well it seems that Ali is making her self nice and comfy in there because nothing happened.

Yesterday we had an Ultrasound appointment and BP check (this will be the way of things until she pops out...NST on Mondays US on Wednesday or Thursday...). Got a surprise walking into the US room when I found out it would be one of the new Techs that had been in training that would be doing my US ... By. Her. Self. ahhh I was a bit nervous at first I wont lie but turned out to be all fine she whipped right through the biophysical and Ali passed right away with an 8/8! Yay good girl, thanks again for deciding to cooperate! She is weighing in roughly at around 7 pounds 3 ounces (so it seems neither one of us have gained any weight in the last week and a half).


Next came the BP check...again I met with R, as she was the only one in the office to see anyone...my BP turned out to be right on the borderline at 140/90 so she let us go home rather than the hospital. YAY! I did tell her though that there was no way I was going to the hospital again unless I was guaranteed to come home with a baby...my arms are entirely too bruised still to endure more poking and prodding lol.

So I was sent home on strict bed rest...not couch rest...and told I had better behave myself because the doctor was off through the weekend since the office was closed today for the holiday weekend. I so do NOT want to have the on call doctor or the hospital doctor to be the one to deliver so I am really going to try. Its going to be a bit hard with Easter and with the fact that Cassie is still sick/teething/not sleeping at. all. through the night. But it will all work out :)

No comments: