Cassie By Month

Monday, April 11, 2011

Reader Mommy



1. Awakened (House of Night book 8) ~ PC and Kristen Cast
2. Storm Front (The Dresden Files Book 1) ~ Jim Butcher
3. My Fair Lazy: One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover if Not Being a Dumb Ass is the New Black, or, a Culture-Up Manifesto ~ Jen Lancaster
4. Songs of Love and Death - Various Short Stories
6. Queen of Babble - Meg Cabbot - Very cute book excellent choice for book club! It's kinda like the Shopaholic series but better :)
7. Bloodfever - Karen Marie Moning
8. Faefever - Karen Marie Moning
9. Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - Ree Drummund (excellent book!! I never read her story online so I'm not sure if its the same or not but I loved this! and now I must get her cook book...)
10. The Twilight Saga (counting all 4 as 1 since I read them so many times :) and it was all considered one book borrowed...)
11. Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr - Book was okay...everything was very nicely tied up at the end so I'm not totally sure how there are 4 (I think?) more books in the series. I'll wait for the library to get the 2nd in the series (they have the 3rd...) before reading any more, definitely wont buy any of the series though.
12. Dreamfeaver - Karen Marie Moning

Currently Reading

The Host - Stephenie Meyer

And I just wanted to add that I dropped my Nook in some water recently (ummm yeah that's what I get for trying to read and relax in a bubble bath, but anyway...) I had gotten the extended warranty so Barnes and Noble replaced it with a certified refurbished unit, while I was waiting to get the new Nook I decided to try out the Nook app on my iPod. All in all it worked pretty well, took a while to get used to the page turning and what not and I couldn't read library books on it but I could read anything I had in my Nook Library so it got the job done :)

No comments: