Cassie By Month

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Day on {complete} Bed Rest...in pictures!

Went to the hospital last night because I was having constant and regular contractions and got to go home since I wasn't progressing at all . So I was determined to rest today since my doctor wasn't on call and I really didn't want anything to happen without her being the one that was there, so with Daddy's help I spent the entire day in bed.

This is what my day consisted of...lots of water, TV, Facebook and Reading and taking random pics with my cell phone...


and looking at the beautiful tulips my mom got me to plant outside that are currently brightening up my room :)


Plus Daddy made me breakfast in bed :)


mmmmm homemade Banana Cinnamon Rolls (recipe review soon to come on my kitchen blog!)


It was such a beautiful day out side :) I got to enjoy it through an open window, good thing we have a nice view from the bed!


And then on top of all else Daddy also went out and got Matt Dogs for us to have at home so we didn't miss our weekly tradition!


Another doctor appointment coming up tomorrow, Daddy is actually coming with me to this one so we shall see how it turns out!

2 comments:

JayZ said...

Aww, what a good husband!

Bed rest sucks but it's so much easier when you have a great husband! I was so thankful for John when I had to go on bed rest.

Charlotte said...

ooo sounds like a good day. hes so sweet!