Cassie By Month

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reading Mommy



1. Awakened (House of Night book 8) ~ PC and Kristen Cast
2. Storm Front (The Dresden Files Book 1) ~ Jim Butcher
3. My Fair Lazy: One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover if Not Being a Dumb Ass is the New Black, or, a Culture-Up Manifesto ~ Jen Lancaster
4. Songs of Love and Death - Various Short Stories
6. Queen of Babble - Meg Cabbot - Very cute book excellent choice for book club! It's kinda like the Shopaholic series but better :)

Currently reading -
Nothing! I literally finished Queen of Babble today 30 seconds before my last blood draw for the day so I haven't decided what to read yet. Will probably go with Queen of Babble in the Big City or A Clash of Kings (Song of Ice and Fire Book 2) or maybe what ever is on the Nook Free Friday blog tomorrow:)
Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child - Marc Weisbluth - Still literally 2 pages into this book...ah its the thought that counts right??

4 comments:

JayZ said...

Did you like Awakened? I have it on my NOOK too and am wondering if I should read it next.

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Yep, I am hooked on the entire series :) but you should read the other 7 in the series first otherwise it wont make much sense ;) the 9th book is scheduled to come out in November...

Charlotte said...

I wish I could read as much as you do. I'm lucky to get through 1 a month.

Team M.A.C.K. said...

lol Charlotte, I am a quick reader. I try to get at least an hour of reading time in a day whether it's during nap time or just before bed, it kinda calms me down just an hour to myself.