Cassie By Month

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Heart Faces - Anything but a face

This weeks challenge for I Heart Faces is a photo of anything but a face! I loved taking these pictures of the little miss in her Sparkly Red Shoes as much as she liked wearing them so I thought it would be an appropriate entry :)








And with this post my month of daily blogging is DONE! It actually wasn't that bad, though I missed one day I still came out of the month with 30 Posts?! I guess I missed writing everyday, and I like the documentation aspect, kinda like a journal of our every day life, can't wait to look back on this a couple years from now and see how much has changed and/or stayed the same!

3 comments:

Angie said...

This is a cute shot, I love those shoes.

Amy said...

LOVE! the shoes!

Kat said...

Love the shoes and the photo too! So cute!