Cassie By Month

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Coloring!

Okay I was going to do a Friday First post with this on Friday, but it was just so cute I couldn't wait to get the pictures up :)

Today we gave Cassie a set of Crayons and a huge piece of paper and set her loose to see what would happen.


Daddy showed her what to do and she took to it right away!


And while yes, the crayons did end up in her mouth about 20 billion times, they were the non toxic variety and those awesome little holder thingys cut way down on how much she actually ingested...


Her's and Daddy's first work of art...


And her first solo work of Art...on mommy's brandy new oven :) no CLUE when she did this but there it is...


All in all, an excellent Sunday Morning!!

2 comments:

KC said...

CUTE!!!

I would love to know how your Matt is in shorts and a tshirt, and we're bundled up beyond belief over here?!

(I also just realized you have a baby, so you probably need to have the house warmer...)

Those crayon holders are awesome!

JayZ said...

So cute!!! I can't wait for craft projects! And I need to remember those crayon holders...those look awesome!