Cassie By Month

Thursday, February 17, 2011

This mommy reads


1. Awakened (House of Night book 8) ~ PC and Kristen Cast
2. Storm Front (The Dresden Files Book 1) ~ Jim Butcher
3. My Fair Lazy: One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover if Not Being a Dumb Ass is the New Black, or, a Culture-Up Manifesto ~ Jen Lancaster
4. Songs of Love and Death - Various Short Stories



Currently reading -
A Game of Thrones (A song of Ice and Fire Book 1) ~ George R. R. Martin - this book is excellent!! It was recommended by my friend Suz. Didn't know it was going to be as lengthy as it is, but that's okay the story line more than makes up for it. It's going to be turned into an HBO show I think I will tune into the first episode to see it, but won't hold out much hope since what they did with the Sookie Stackhouse books. But we will see maybe it will turn out to be a good show in and of itself regardless of the books.
Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child - Marc Weisbluth - Still literally 2 pages into this book...ah its the thought that counts right??

2 comments:

JayZ said...

For Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child, just skip to the section on Cassie's age. I read up to Joslyn's age and then when she gets to the next section, I read that. But I only read it because I was desperate for some help, lol. You can always look up specific problems you are having. I swear by that book. Jos only wakes up once a night now and can put herself to sleep. I NEVER thought that would happen! We still have our off nights but nothing like before!

P.S. Love your picture :-) I need to take a picture of my NOOK. And can we count board books towards our book count? LOL!

JayZ said...

Oh and did you like the Jen Lancaster book?