Cassie By Month

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday tidbits

So I way over exerted myself today and I am just plain exhausted, my back is killing me and I am feeling all 27 1/2 weeks of this pregnancy all at once therefore tonights post will be in bullet format instead of the normally scheduled Fun Friday post...sorry...Cassie pics and Ali in the Belly pics sometime this weekend...

~ Today was an absolutely beautiful day. I think it actually got up as high as 64 degrees AND it was beautifully sunshiny to boot!

~ Got a call from the Dr. office letting me know I failed my glucose test :( so I needed to schedule a 3 hour one at the hospital for next week...great, more nasty sweet drink and more blood work, my favorite!

~ Over the past week I think I unpacked a total of 20 boxes/totes (at least...I lost count yesterday...) working at a good clip, still haven't gotten to any of our stuff that we actually use yet though...its all been boxes of old clothes, craft stuff I have no place to put yet and Christmas decorations. But I suppose it all needs to be gone through, it would be nice though if I could find some of my maternity clothes and shoes! But the good news? PROGRESS is being made, I can see pathways of bare concrete in the garage!

~ Matt and my Grandpa have also been making EXCELLENT progress downstairs in the basement...we decided to switch some stuff around design wise so they are really trucking along, all the outlets are almost wired for both sides, all the lighting is almost in for the Family side, all the wall framing is done for the Family side, framing for Mom's bathroom and kitchen are done AND they are doing the pipes tomorrow. They are doing a SUPERB job if I do say so myself.

~ Mom and I went out today in search of an apartment size fridge and stove for her today so that we could get them delivered and down stairs before we flip the stairs around. What actually happened was we found a fridge for her at Best Buy and they happened to have the Electrolux stove I have been salivating over for a while now on sale for $600 off...soooooo needless to say since I will be doing most of the cooking upstairs we got the fridge for her and the stove for me and she will be inheriting our stove we have upstairs now...win win! Can't wait till it gets delivered on the 5th, expect reviews!

~That's about it right now...I had to cancel going out with my friend tonight which really totally sucked, hopefully we will be able to get together next week sometime. Mama needs some quality grown up time out of the house!! But right now mama is headed for some quality time with her pillow instead...hopefully sleep comes easy tonight.

No comments: