Cassie By Month

Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Planning Monday...

Tuesday - Turkey and Stuffing
Wednesday - Mac and Cheese
Thursday - Eating out - Date Night Astronomy Class
Friday - Grilled Cheese and Soup
Saturday - Stuffed Shells


Yep all three of my trial recipes came from Picky Palate...What can I say she has yet to steer me wrong and its late so I don't feel like doing much searching.

Now I am off to try stuffing some Chocolate Chip Cookies with some Brownies and I promised Grandma Becky I would try this lovely recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pudding Cookies before the family left for TN so those will get made later this week!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

OMG I do a spaghetti pie!! I love it. Never tried garlic toasted though. But you aren't just making it from leftovers from regular spaghetti night? weird lol.