Cassie By Month

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Heart Faces - Cell Phone Picture



For a while now I have been thinking about trying to enter the I Heart Faces weekly photo challenge...but truth be told I was really pretty much intimidated by all the spectacular photos that people enter on there! But with one little girl and another on the way now is NOT the time to let myself be intimidated by others. I realized entering into this is more about meeting a goal each week and learning from what all of these other photographers have to offer.

So here goes nothing.

This weeks challenge is a cell phone challenge, doesn't matter what the picture is of so long as it is taken with a cell phone and has at least one human face in it. The picture above was taken with my Droid 2 and edited with both FXCamera and Photowonder. I really truly can't stand the quality of Camera on this phone and I got a much better picture using my iPod and editing it with Instagram, but the challenge was for a cell phone picture and *technically* the iPod isn't a phone soooo...


5 comments:

MPE by Irela said...

What a great shot!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot! And I'm a geocacher, too!

Chellie Dee said...

I love it! Great shot!

Tamar SB said...

So cute - great entry!

Tamar

Unknown said...

Thats so cute! You're a great photographer, I hope you'll enter more challenges in the future. Love the angle you had for this one. I love the retro look to it! Looks like you had a fun day. Would you like to win a giveaway? We have a ton of cool things for you, and by entering this contest you'll help me win a college scholarship. You can check it out here http://livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com/p/big-i-love-you-giveaway.html