Cassie By Month

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

28 in 28?? Sure why not...

All right I may be the last one on board, but here goes nothing...28 posts in 28 days? we shall see...

A friend of mine, Miss Mandy over at Big City Baby has issued a challenge to post one blog post a day for the entire month of February...February being the shortest month of the year I figured I would give it a shot :) and given the fact that 3 of my other friends...KC, Alisha, and Janelle have also taken up the challenge I will have constant reminders to post!

So who knows, it may just be a sentence or picture. But at least it will (hopefully) get me using my brain for a couple minutes every day!

5 comments:

brooke.danielle said...

Love it & stealing it! =] Good luck to you, and I look forward to seeing your posts daily!

Abby said...

I'm in too! Looking forward to so many posts to read this month- hah.

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Excellent! I didn't even know either of you had a blog lol :) guess I do now and I am following the both of you!

Charlotte said...

aww man, i missed the first day! well i still do one a week.

Team M.A.C.K. said...

Aw go for it Charlotte, go from February 2 - March 1 still the same amount of days AND you already posted one today :)